NMR instrumentation at CMU is partially supported by the NSF (CHE-0130903). A.N. thanks Centro de Supercomputación de Galicia (CESGA) for computer time, Xunta de Galicia/FEDER (Consellería de Educación 2009/071) for financial support, the Spanish Government for a research grant (CTQ2007-65310), and a “Ramón y Cajal” research contract. We thank Dr. N. V. Tsarevsky from Southern Methodist University (Dallas, TX) for PMMA gels and Dr. V. E. Nicotra from Córdoba National University (Córdoba, Argentina) for the authentic sample of 10-epi (1). This work was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the NIDDK, the NIH, and the Intramural AIDS-Targeted Antiviral Program of the Office of the Director, NIH.
Structural Discrimination in Small Molecules by Accurate Measurement of Long-Range Proton–Carbon NMR Residual Dipolar Couplings†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7576–7580, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Trigo-Mouriño, P., Navarro-Vázquez, A., Ying, J., Gil, R. R. and Bax, A. (2011), Structural Discrimination in Small Molecules by Accurate Measurement of Long-Range Proton–Carbon NMR Residual Dipolar Couplings. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7576–7580. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101739
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0130903
- Xunta de Galicia
- FEDER. Grant Number: Consellería de Educación 2009/071
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CTQ2007-65310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!