We thank ESRF for provision of the beamtime at BM16 beamline, and we are grateful to Dr. François Fauth for his assistance during the use of BM16 beamline. J.G. gratefully acknowledges the Netherlands National Science Foundation (NWO) for a personal VENI grant.
Kinetic Control of Metal–Organic Framework Crystallization Investigated by Time-Resolved In Situ X-Ray Scattering†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 41, pages 9624–9628, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Stavitski, E., Goesten, M., Juan-Alcañiz, J., Martinez-Joaristi, A., Serra-Crespo, P., Petukhov, A. V., Gascon, J. and Kapteijn, F. (2011), Kinetic Control of Metal–Organic Framework Crystallization Investigated by Time-Resolved In Situ X-Ray Scattering. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9624–9628. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101757
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
- Netherlands National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!