We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the MEC of Spain (CTQ2008-04460/BQU) and Bancaixa (P1.1B2010-02, P1.1A2008-02). We also thank the Ramón y Cajal program (M.P.). A.P. thanks the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación for a fellowship. We are grateful to the Serveis Centrals d’Instrumentació Científica (SCIC) of the Universitat Jaume I for providing us with spectroscopic and X-ray facilities.
Double CH Bond Activation of C(sp3)H2 Groups for the Preparation of Complexes with Back-to-Back Bisimidazolinylidenes†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7666–7669, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Prades, A., Poyatos, M., Mata, J. A. and Peris, E. (2011), Double CH Bond Activation of C(sp3)H2 Groups for the Preparation of Complexes with Back-to-Back Bisimidazolinylidenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7666–7669. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101806
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- MEC of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2008-04460/BQU
- Bancaixa. Grant Numbers: P1.1B2010-02, P1.1A2008-02
- Ramón y Cajal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!