This work was financially supported by Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology (ERATO) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST). We acknowledge Dr. K. Watanabe (UT, ERATO/JST) for discussions about strain PV-4.
Observation of In Vivo Cytochrome-Based Electron-Transport Dynamics Using Time-Resolved Evanescent Wave Electroabsorption Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9137–9140, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Shibanuma, T., Nakamura, R., Hirakawa, Y., Hashimoto, K. and Ishii, K. (2011), Observation of In Vivo Cytochrome-Based Electron-Transport Dynamics Using Time-Resolved Evanescent Wave Electroabsorption Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9137–9140. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101810
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!