The University of Copenhagen Program of Excellence, the Danish National Research Foundation, the Danish Medical Research Council, and the Danish Cancer Society are gratefully acknowledged for financial support. We thank Novo Nordisk A/S for supplying selected substrates and access to MALDI-TOF MS. We also thank Prof. Kristian Helin for supplying histone tails, protein expression vectors, and insect cells, and for valuable discussions.
Targeting Histone Lysine Demethylases by Truncating the Histone 3 Tail to Obtain Selective Substrate-Based Inhibitors†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9100–9103, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Lohse, B., Nielsen, A. L., Kristensen, J. B. L., Helgstrand, C., Cloos, P. A. C., Olsen, L., Gajhede, M., Clausen, R. P. and Kristensen, J. L. (2011), Targeting Histone Lysine Demethylases by Truncating the Histone 3 Tail to Obtain Selective Substrate-Based Inhibitors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9100–9103. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101849
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Danish Cancer Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!