We acknowledge funding from the NSF CAREER Award Program (CBET-0746821). R.M.S. also thanks the AFOSR Young Investigator Program and the Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program for their support.
Plasma-Assisted Dissociation of Organometallic Vapors for Continuous, Gas-Phase Preparation of Multimetallic Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 46, pages 10953–10956, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Lin, P. A. and Sankaran, R. M. (2011), Plasma-Assisted Dissociation of Organometallic Vapors for Continuous, Gas-Phase Preparation of Multimetallic Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10953–10956. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101881
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET-0746821
- Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!