These authors contributed equally.
Total Chemical Synthesis of a 304 Amino Acid K48-Linked Tetraubiquitin Protein†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 27, pages 6137–6141, June 27, 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, K. S. A., Bavikar, S. N., Spasser, L., Moyal, T., Ohayon, S. and Brik, A. (2011), Total Chemical Synthesis of a 304 Amino Acid K48-Linked Tetraubiquitin Protein. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 6137–6141. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101920
This work was supported by the Edmond J. Safra Foundation.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- Edmond J. Safra Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!