We are grateful for financial support from the NSFC (20972101 and 21021001) and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2010CB833300).
exo-Selective Asymmetric Diels–Alder Reaction of 2,4-Dienals and Nitroalkenes by Trienamine Catalysis†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8638–8641, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Jia, Z.-J., Zhou, Q., Zhou, Q.-Q., Chen, P.-Q. and Chen, Y.-C. (2011), exo-Selective Asymmetric Diels–Alder Reaction of 2,4-Dienals and Nitroalkenes by Trienamine Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8638–8641. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102013
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20972101, 21021001
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!