We gratefully acknowledge support of this research by the WCU (World Class University) program, National Research Foundation (NRF) of the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology (no. R31-2008-000-10092-0). NRCC publication 52850.
Enhancement of Proton Transport by Nanochannels in Comb-Shaped Copoly(arylene ether sulfone)s†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9158–9161, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Li, N., Wang, C., Lee, S. Y., Park, C. H., Lee, Y. M. and Guiver, M. D. (2011), Enhancement of Proton Transport by Nanochannels in Comb-Shaped Copoly(arylene ether sulfone)s. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9158–9161. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102057
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: R31-2008-000-10092-0, 52850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!