This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through Priority Programme SPP 1181 (Be 1201/13-3).
Active Oxygen on a Au/TiO2 Catalyst: Formation, Stability, and CO Oxidation Activity†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 43, pages 10241–10245, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Widmann, D. and Behm, R. J. (2011), Active Oxygen on a Au/TiO2 Catalyst: Formation, Stability, and CO Oxidation Activity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10241–10245. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102062
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Be 1201/13-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!