This research was supported by NSF Grant CHE07-42801. Purchase of the NMR spectrometer was made possible by NSF Grant CHE-0741968.
No Contribution of an Inductive Effect to Secondary Deuterium Isotope Effects on Acidity†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7674–7676, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Perrin, C. L. and Flach, A. (2011), No Contribution of an Inductive Effect to Secondary Deuterium Isotope Effects on Acidity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7674–7676. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102125
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE07-42801, CHE-0741968.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!