We would like to thank ACTS-ASPECT for providing a grant to this research (ASPECT Project 053.62.017), and Rudy Parton, Rob Meier (DSM), Peter Witte, Peter Berben (BASF), Annemarie Beers (Norit), Jean Paul Lange (Shell), and Bart Zwijnenburg (Johnson Matthey) for helpful discussions.
Caprolactam from Renewable Resources: Catalytic Conversion of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural into Caprolactone†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 31, pages 7083–7087, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Buntara, T., Noel, S., Phua, P. H., Melián-Cabrera, I., de Vries, J. G. and Heeres, H. J. (2011), Caprolactam from Renewable Resources: Catalytic Conversion of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural into Caprolactone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7083–7087. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102156
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- ACTS-ASPECT. Grant Number: 053.62.017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!