F.L.S. thanks Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT, Portugal) for the Ph.D. scholarship No. SFRH/BD/16284/2004. We thank Prof. Dr. E. Diemann for helpful discussions and Dr. Hartmut Bögge for the construction of Figure 1. A.M. gratefully acknowledges the continuous financial support of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). D.Z., L.F.C., and H.F. gratefully acknowledge the financial support of a Transregional project TRR61 of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. H.F. gratefully acknowledges support from the WCU program of the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology at GIST/DNE, Gwangju, South Korea.
A Nanosized Molybdenum Oxide Wheel with a Unique Electronic-Necklace Structure: STM Study with Submolecular Resolution†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 31, pages 7018–7021, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Zhong, D., Sousa, F. L., Müller, A., Chi, L. and Fuchs, H. (2011), A Nanosized Molybdenum Oxide Wheel with a Unique Electronic-Necklace Structure: STM Study with Submolecular Resolution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7018–7021. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102274
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT, Portugal). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/16284/2004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!