Financial support was provided by the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808000, 2009CB930400), National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21074069, 20874060, 50873058).
Molecular Self-Assembly of a Homopolymer: An Alternative To Fabricate Drug-Delivery Platforms for Cancer Therapy†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9162–9166, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, J., Huang, W., Pang, Y., Huang, P., Zhu, X., Zhou, Y. and Yan, D. (2011), Molecular Self-Assembly of a Homopolymer: An Alternative To Fabricate Drug-Delivery Platforms for Cancer Therapy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9162–9166. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102280
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808000, 2009CB930400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074069, 20874060, 50873058
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.