This research has been supported in part by National Science Foundation grant number CMMI-0709121 (J.-W.K. and R.D.) and the Arkansas Biosciences Institute (J.-W.K.). We thank Ju Seok Lee for his assistance with DNA sample preparation, Hee-Jeung Kim for her assistance in image processing, and Min Kim for her artwork for the back cover picture.
DNA-Linked Nanoparticle Building Blocks for Programmable Matter†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9185–9190, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J.-W., Kim, J.-H. and Deaton, R. (2011), DNA-Linked Nanoparticle Building Blocks for Programmable Matter. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9185–9190. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102342
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0709121
- Arkansas Biosciences Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!