P.G.B. is indebted to Toyota and the EPSRC for financial support.
The Lithium–Oxygen Battery with Ether-Based Electrolytes†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8609–8613, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Freunberger, S. A., Chen, Y., Drewett, N. E., Hardwick, L. J., Bardé, F. and Bruce, P. G. (2011), The Lithium–Oxygen Battery with Ether-Based Electrolytes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8609–8613. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102357
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!