These authors contributed equally to this work.
Softening and Hardening of Macro- and Nano-Sized Organic Cocrystals in a Single-Crystal Transformation†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8642–8646, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Karunatilaka, C., Bučar, D.-K., Ditzler, L. R., Friščić, T., Swenson, D. C., MacGillivray, L. R. and Tivanski, A. V. (2011), Softening and Hardening of Macro- and Nano-Sized Organic Cocrystals in a Single-Crystal Transformation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8642–8646. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102370
C.K., L.R.D., and A.V.T. gratefully acknowledge financial support from the University of Iowa. D.K.B, T.F., and L.R.M acknowledge the National Science Foundation (DMR-0133138) for partial support.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- University of Iowa
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0133138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!