This study was financially supported in part by Kakenhi (21390030, 22106515). We also thank TOSOH F-TECH INC. for a gift of Me3SiCF3.
Trifluoromethylation of Aromatic Isoxazoles: Regio- and Diastereoselective Route to 5-Trifluoromethyl-2-isoxazolines†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 34, pages 7803–7806, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Kawai, H., Tachi, K., Tokunaga, E., Shiro, M. and Shibata, N. (2011), Trifluoromethylation of Aromatic Isoxazoles: Regio- and Diastereoselective Route to 5-Trifluoromethyl-2-isoxazolines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7803–7806. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102442
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
- Kakenhi. Grant Numbers: 21390030, 22106515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!