Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20872143, 20932008), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2011CB808600), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences is gratefully acknowledged.
N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalysis: Enantioselective Formal [2+2] Cycloaddition of Ketenes and N-Sulfinylanilines†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9104–9107, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Jian, T.-Y., He, L., Tang, C. and Ye, S. (2011), N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalysis: Enantioselective Formal [2+2] Cycloaddition of Ketenes and N-Sulfinylanilines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9104–9107. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102488
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20872143, 20932008
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.