We thank Dr. Randy Whittal, Jing Zheng, and Bela Reiz for performing the mass spectrometry analysis. We thank Mark Miskolzie for advice regarding NMR experiments and data analysis. We thank Dr. Leah Martin-Visscher and Dr. Pascal Mercier for their assistance with CYANA. This research was supported by the Alberta Scholarship Programs (to C.S.S.), the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), the Canada Research Chair in Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR), and the United States Department of Agriculture—National Integrated Food Safety Initiative (USDA-NIFSI) Grant no. 2008-51110-0688.
The 3D Solution Structure of Thurincin H, a Bacteriocin with Four Sulfur to α-Carbon Crosslinks†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8718–8721, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Sit, C. S., van Belkum, M. J., McKay, R. T., Worobo, R. W. and Vederas, J. C. (2011), The 3D Solution Structure of Thurincin H, a Bacteriocin with Four Sulfur to α-Carbon Crosslinks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8718–8721. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102527
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!