We thank Frauke Melchior and Andrea Pichler for discussions and Peter G. Schultz, F. Melchior, A. Pichler, and Christina Hecker for providing plasmids. We gratefully acknowledge financial support by Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and IMPRS Dortmund (Ph.D. fellowships to S.S. and N.D.W.).
Expanded Click Conjugation of Recombinant Proteins with Ubiquitin-Like Modifiers Reveals Altered Substrate Preference of SUMO2-Modified Ubc9†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 42, pages 9888–9892, October 10, 2011
How to Cite
Sommer, S., Weikart, N. D., Brockmeyer, A., Janning, P. and Mootz, H. D. (2011), Expanded Click Conjugation of Recombinant Proteins with Ubiquitin-Like Modifiers Reveals Altered Substrate Preference of SUMO2-Modified Ubc9. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9888–9892. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102531
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- IMPRS Dortmund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!