This work was supported by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche ANR SPINFOLD no. 09-BLAN-0100, the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) and Aix-Marseille University. M.L. is grateful to the French Minister of Research for her PhD fellowship. We thank M. Joint and M. Belghazi for help in the MS and MS/MS data collection and analyses on the Ultraflex MALDI-ToFToF, IFR Jean-Roche, MaP. We thank C. Chendo and V. Monnier from the Spectropole of Aix-Marseille University for the ESI-MS study. We thank E. Etienne for the simulation of the EPR spectra and A. Cornish Bowden for revising the English manuscript.
Tyrosine-Targeted Spin Labeling and EPR Spectroscopy: An Alternative Strategy for Studying Structural Transitions in Proteins†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9108–9111, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Lorenzi, M., Puppo, C., Lebrun, R., Lignon, S., Roubaud, V., Martinho, M., Mileo, E., Tordo, P., Marque, S. R. A., Gontero, B., Guigliarelli, B. and Belle, V. (2011), Tyrosine-Targeted Spin Labeling and EPR Spectroscopy: An Alternative Strategy for Studying Structural Transitions in Proteins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9108–9111. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102539
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche ANR SPINFOLD. Grant Number: 09-BLAN-0100
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!