We thank the German research council (DFG) and the German Federal Ministry of education and research (BMBF) for the continuous support of our work. A.N. and R.H. thank the University of Paderborn and the Evonik Foundation for doctoral fellowships. We also thank HASYLAB/DESY for providing beamtime within the scope of the project I-20090150 and Dr. Edmund Welter as well as Dr. Dariusz A. Zajac for their support during the measurement periods.
A Halide-Induced Copper(I) Disulfide/Copper(II) Thiolate Interconversion†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1714–1718, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Neuba, A., Haase, R., Meyer-Klaucke, W., Flörke, U. and Henkel, G. (2012), A Halide-Induced Copper(I) Disulfide/Copper(II) Thiolate Interconversion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1714–1718. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102714
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- German research council (DFG)
- German Federal Ministry of education and research (BMBF)
- University of Paderborn
- Evonik Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!