Financial support for this work was provided by the NCI (RO1 CA126827 and SPORE in Prostate Cancer P50 CA090386), the American Cancer Society (Research Scholar Award to K.A.S.) and Amgen. We are grateful to Boehringer-Ingelheim for the New Investigator Award in Organic Chemistry supporting T.P.Z. R.L.F. thanks the NIH for a predoctoral fellowship (F31CA138097). E.A.C. and R.L.F. thank the Malkin Scholars Program for additional support (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center at Northwestern University). We would like to thank Dr. Andrew Mazar, Keith Macrenaris, Rich Ahn, and Elden Swindell (NU) for providing the cancer cell lines and cell culture technical support.
Enantioselective Synthesis of (−)-Exiguolide by Iterative Stereoselective Dioxinone-Directed Prins Cyclizations†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9112–9115, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Crane, E. A., Zabawa, T. P., Farmer, R. L. and Scheidt, K. A. (2011), Enantioselective Synthesis of (−)-Exiguolide by Iterative Stereoselective Dioxinone-Directed Prins Cyclizations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9112–9115. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102790
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- NCI. Grant Numbers: RO1 CA126827, SPORE in Prostate Cancer P50 CA090386
- American Cancer Society
- NIH. Grant Number: F31CA138097
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!