Financial support for this work was provided by the NCI (RO1 CA126827 and SPORE in Prostate Cancer P50 CA090386), the American Cancer Society (Research Scholar Award to K.A.S.) and Amgen. We are grateful to Boehringer-Ingelheim for the New Investigator Award in Organic Chemistry supporting T.P.Z. R.L.F. thanks the NIH for a predoctoral fellowship (F31CA138097). E.A.C. and R.L.F. thank the Malkin Scholars Program for additional support (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center at Northwestern University). We would like to thank Dr. Andrew Mazar, Keith Macrenaris, Rich Ahn, and Elden Swindell (NU) for providing the cancer cell lines and cell culture technical support.
Enantioselective Synthesis of (−)-Exiguolide by Iterative Stereoselective Dioxinone-Directed Prins Cyclizations†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9112–9115, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Crane, E. A., Zabawa, T. P., Farmer, R. L. and Scheidt, K. A. (2011), Enantioselective Synthesis of (−)-Exiguolide by Iterative Stereoselective Dioxinone-Directed Prins Cyclizations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9112–9115. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102790
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- NCI. Grant Numbers: RO1 CA126827, SPORE in Prostate Cancer P50 CA090386
- American Cancer Society
- NIH. Grant Number: F31CA138097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!