These authors contributed equally to this work.
Distribution Pattern of Length, Length Uniformity, and Density of TiO32− Quantum Wires in an ETS-10 Crystal Revealed by Laser-Scanning Confocal Polarized Micro-Raman Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8697–8701, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Jeong, N. C., Lim, H., Cheong, H. and Yoon, K. B. (2011), Distribution Pattern of Length, Length Uniformity, and Density of TiO32− Quantum Wires in an ETS-10 Crystal Revealed by Laser-Scanning Confocal Polarized Micro-Raman Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8697–8701. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102846
We thank the Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis located in Sogang University and funded by MEST through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF-2009-C1 AA A001-2009-0093879). We also thank Jiyoon Lee for providing us the graphics. H.C. further thanks the Future-Based Technology Development Program (Nano Fields) of the NRF funded by the MEST (2008-2004744).
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: NRF-2009-C1 AA A001-2009-0093879, 2008-2004744
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!