We thank Dr. David Wasserman of LI-COR Biosciences for use of their equipment and guidance in the in vivo study. We also thank U24 CA92871, R01 CA134675 and K25 CA148901 for financial support. SPECT=single photon emission computed tomography.
Sequential SPECT and Optical Imaging of Experimental Models of Prostate Cancer with a Dual Modality Inhibitor of the Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9167–9170, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Banerjee, S. R., Pullambhatla, M., Byun, Y., Nimmagadda, S., Foss, C. A., Green, G., Fox, J. J., Lupold, S. E., Mease, R. C. and Pomper, M. G. (2011), Sequential SPECT and Optical Imaging of Experimental Models of Prostate Cancer with a Dual Modality Inhibitor of the Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9167–9170. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102872
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- U24. Grant Number: CA92871
- R01. Grant Number: CA134675
- K25. Grant Number: CA148901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!