Generous financial support from the National Institutes of Health (GM-46059) is gratefully acknowledged. The Bruker 400 MHz instrument used in this work was purchased with funding from the National Institutes of Health (GM 1S10RR13886-01). We are grateful to Georgiy Teverovskiy (MIT) for initial studies on DFT calculations and to Sophie Rousseaux (MIT) for helpful discussions.
Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Intermolecular Amination of Unactivated CH Bonds†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8647–8651, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Pan, J., Su, M. and Buchwald, S. L. (2011), Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Intermolecular Amination of Unactivated CH Bonds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8647–8651. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102880
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM-46059, GM 1S10RR13886-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!