This work was funded by an American Heart Association Postdoctoral Fellowship for A.N. and NIH grant GM-084391 to E.R. and A.D.M. We thank Dr. S. G. Sligar (UIUC) for the gift of MSP1D1, Y. Gofman of the Ben-Tal group (Tel Aviv University) for assistance with MCPep, Dr. J. Knight, Dr. T. Craggs, and Dr. C. J. Wilson for critical reading, J. Dunn for expressed IAPP, the W. M. Keck Biotechnology Research Laboratory for peptide synthesis, and the Yale FAS High Performance Computing Center.
A Membrane-Bound Antiparallel Dimer of Rat Islet Amyloid Polypeptide†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 46, pages 10859–10862, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Nath, A., Miranker, A. D. and Rhoades, E. (2011), A Membrane-Bound Antiparallel Dimer of Rat Islet Amyloid Polypeptide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10859–10862. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102887
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- American Heart Association Postdoctoral Fellowship
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-084391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!