We thank the late Prof. Tae Gwan Park for valuable discussion about this research. This work was financially supported by the Real-Time Molecular Imaging Project, GRL Program of MEST, Intramural Research Program of KIST, M.D.-Ph.D. Program (2010-0019863, 2010-0019864), and the Basic Science Research Program (2010-0027955) of MEST.
Tumor-Targeting Gold Particles for Dual Computed Tomography/Optical Cancer Imaging†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9348–9351, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Sun, I.-C., Eun, D.-K., Koo, H., Ko, C.-Y., Kim, H.-S., Yi, D. K., Choi, K., Kwon, I. C., Kim, K. and Ahn, C.-H. (2011), Tumor-Targeting Gold Particles for Dual Computed Tomography/Optical Cancer Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9348–9351. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102892
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- Real-Time Molecular Imaging Project
- GRL Program of MEST
- Intramural Research Program of KIST. Grant Numbers: 2010-0019863, 2010-0019864
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2010-0027955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!