This work is a part of the research project Z4 055 0506 supported by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. It was specifically supported by the Czech Science Foundation (203/09/0317) and by Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA, USA).
Transient and Switchable (Triethylsilyl)ethynyl Protection of DNA against Cleavage by Restriction Endonucleases†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8727–8730, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Kielkowski, P., Macíčková-Cahová, H., Pohl, R. and Hocek, M. (2011), Transient and Switchable (Triethylsilyl)ethynyl Protection of DNA against Cleavage by Restriction Endonucleases. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8727–8730. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102898
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: Z4 055 0506
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 203/09/0317
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!