We thank Dr. Tony Hunter for helpful discussions. L.W. thanks the support from the Salk Innovation grant, March of Dimes Foundation (5-FY08-110), CIRM (RN1-00577-1), NCI (P30CA014195) and NIH (1DP2OD004744).
A Fluorescent Reporter of the Phosphorylation Status of the Substrate Protein STAT3†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8692–8696, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Lacey, V. K., Parrish, A. R., Han, S., Shen, Z., Briggs, S. P., Ma, Y. and Wang, L. (2011), A Fluorescent Reporter of the Phosphorylation Status of the Substrate Protein STAT3. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8692–8696. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102923
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- Salk Innovation
- March of Dimes Foundation. Grant Number: 5-FY08-110
- CIRM. Grant Number: RN1-00577-1
- NCI. Grant Number: P30CA014195
- NIH. Grant Number: 1DP2OD004744
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!