This research was financially supported by the NCRR/NIH (grant P20RR016457) awarded to B.S.M. and in part by the NIEHS/NIH (US PHS grant ES013557) awarded to J.F.R. Manuscript preparation was supported in part by the Intramural Research Program of NIDCR/NIH.
Nanostructured Immunosensor for Attomolar Detection of Cancer Biomarker Interleukin-8 Using Massively Labeled Superparamagnetic Particles†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 34, pages 7915–7918, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Munge, B. S., Coffey, A. L., Doucette, J. M., Somba, B. K., Malhotra, R., Patel, V., Gutkind, J. S. and Rusling, J. F. (2011), Nanostructured Immunosensor for Attomolar Detection of Cancer Biomarker Interleukin-8 Using Massively Labeled Superparamagnetic Particles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7915–7918. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102941
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- NCRR/NIH. Grant Number: P20RR016457
- NIEHS/NIH. Grant Number: ES013557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!