We thank the National Science Foundation for grant CHE-0845736 to S.A.C., the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for grant ER 154/9-1 to N.P.E., and the Chinese Scholarship Council for a scholarship to X.-X.Z.
Detection of DNA–Ligand Binding Oscillations by Stokes-Shift Measurements†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9501–9505, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Sajadi, M., Furse, K. E., Zhang, X.-X., Dehmel, L., Kovalenko, S. A., Corcelli, S. A. and Ernsting, N. P. (2011), Detection of DNA–Ligand Binding Oscillations by Stokes-Shift Measurements. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9501–9505. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102942
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0845736
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: ER 154/9-1
- Chinese Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!