We thank the Finnish Centre for Nanocellulosic Technologies (Drs. Monika Österberg, Eero Kontturi, and Jaakko Pere) for providing the NFC, and Riitta Suihkonen for technical assistance. Dr. Tiina Nakari-Setälä is thanked for her work on the HFBI-DCBD construct. The Academy of Finland and the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation (TEKES) are thanked for funding.
Genetic Engineering of Biomimetic Nanocomposites: Diblock Proteins, Graphene, and Nanofibrillated Cellulose†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8688–8691, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Laaksonen, P., Walther, A., Malho, J.-M., Kainlauri, M., Ikkala, O. and Linder, M. B. (2011), Genetic Engineering of Biomimetic Nanocomposites: Diblock Proteins, Graphene, and Nanofibrillated Cellulose. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8688–8691. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102973
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- Finnish Centre for Nanocellulosic Technologies
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!