We gratefully acknowledge TSRI and the US NSF (NSF CHE-1011898), Amgen, and Eli Lilly for financial support. We thank the A. P. Sloan Foundation for a fellowship (J.-Q.Y.), the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) Singapore for a predoctoral fellowship (K.C.), and Bristol Myers Squibb for a predoctoral fellowship (M.W.). TSRI Manuscript no. 21264.
Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Selective Monofluorination of Benzoic Acids Using a Practical Auxiliary: A Weak-Coordination Approach†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9081–9084, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Chan, K. S. L., Wasa, M., Wang, X. and Yu, J.-Q. (2011), Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Selective Monofluorination of Benzoic Acids Using a Practical Auxiliary: A Weak-Coordination Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9081–9084. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102985
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2011
- US NSF. Grant Number: NSF CHE-1011898
- Eli Lilly
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!