These authors contributed equally to this work.
Impact of Strand Length on the Stability of Parallel-β-Sheet Secondary Structure†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8735–8738, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Freire, F., Almeida, A. M., Fisk, J. D., Steinkruger, J. D. and Gellman, S. H. (2011), Impact of Strand Length on the Stability of Parallel-β-Sheet Secondary Structure. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8735–8738. doi: 10.1002/anie.201102986
This research was supported by the NIH (GM-061238). F.F. was supported in part by an MEC-Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellowship. J.D.F. was supported in part by a biophysics training grant from NIGMS. NMR spectrometers were purchased with partial support from NIH and NSF.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-061238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!