We are grateful for financial support from the NSF/CHE 1037590 and the Skaggs Institute. Y.Y. thanks the JSPS for a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Deconstruction of Capsules Using Chiral Spacers†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9150–9153, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Yamauchi, Y., Ajami, D., Lee, J.-Y. and Rebek, J. (2011), Deconstruction of Capsules Using Chiral Spacers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9150–9153. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103031
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 1037590
- Skaggs Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!