We thank the UK EPSRC and BBSRC (Grants EP/G042462/1, EP/D022347/1, D021847/1, and BB/F01855X/1) and the University of Nottingham, UK, for funding. We thank Bonnie Bassler (Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University) for the gift of V. harveyi strain MM32, Adrienne Davis and Shazhad Aslam (School of Chemistry, University of Nottingham) and Istvan Pelczer (Department of Chemistry, Princeton University) for help and useful discussions regarding 11B NMR spectroscopy, and Natalio Krasnogor, Leung Lui (School of Computer Sciences, University of Nottingham), and Chunjuan Liu (Department of Chemistry, University of Oxford) for helpful discussions.
Synthetic Polymers for Simultaneous Bacterial Sequestration and Quorum Sense Interference†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 42, pages 9852–9856, October 10, 2011
How to Cite
Xue, X., Pasparakis, G., Halliday, N., Winzer, K., Howdle, S. M., Cramphorn, C. J., Cameron, N. R., Gardner, P. M., Davis, B. G., Fernández-Trillo, F. and Alexander, C. (2011), Synthetic Polymers for Simultaneous Bacterial Sequestration and Quorum Sense Interference. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9852–9856. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103130
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
- UK EPSRC
- BBSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/G042462/1, EP/D022347/1, D021847/1, BB/F01855X/1
- University of Nottingham, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!