This work was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GoRTT), and the University of Alberta. We gratefully appreciate the assistance of Mark Miskolzie, Nupur Dabral, and Mickey Richards at the University of Alberta High Field NMR laboratory and we would like to express our gratitude to Dr. Satoshi Takebayashi for his advice and numerous discussions.
A Highly Active Catalyst for the Hydrogenation of Amides to Alcohols and Amines†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 44, pages 10377–10380, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
John, J. M. and Bergens, S. H. (2011), A Highly Active Catalyst for the Hydrogenation of Amides to Alcohols and Amines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10377–10380. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103137
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!