We thank the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808000, 2009CB930400), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21074069, 20874060, and 50873058), the Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China, and the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation (No. 114029).
Reversible and Large-Scale Cytomimetic Vesicle Aggregation: Light-Responsive Host–Guest Interactions†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 44, pages 10352–10356, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Jin, H., Zheng, Y., Liu, Y., Cheng, H., Zhou, Y. and Yan, D. (2011), Reversible and Large-Scale Cytomimetic Vesicle Aggregation: Light-Responsive Host–Guest Interactions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10352–10356. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103164
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808000, 2009CB930400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074069, 20874060, 50873058
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 114029
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.