This work has been supported by Evonik, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Leibniz prize to M.B.), and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (grant to Z.M.).
Improved Ruthenium-Catalyzed Amination of Alcohols with Ammonia: Synthesis of Diamines and Amino Esters†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7599–7603, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Imm, S., Bähn, S., Zhang, M., Neubert, L., Neumann, H., Klasovsky, F., Pfeffer, J., Haas, T. and Beller, M. (2011), Improved Ruthenium-Catalyzed Amination of Alcohols with Ammonia: Synthesis of Diamines and Amino Esters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7599–7603. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103199
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!