This work was supported by the Icelandic Centre for Research (RANNIS) and the Slovak grants (VEGA 1/0558/09 and APVV-0365-07). S.E. acknowledges a PhD grant from the University of Iceland and a travel grant from the COST Action (grant number CM0601, ECCL). We thank P. Klüpfel for help with the fitting procedures.
The Role of Dissociative Electron Attachment in Focused Electron Beam Induced Processing: A Case Study on Cobalt Tricarbonyl Nitrosyl†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9475–9477, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Engmann, S., Stano, M., Matejčík, Š. and Ingólfsson, O. (2011), The Role of Dissociative Electron Attachment in Focused Electron Beam Induced Processing: A Case Study on Cobalt Tricarbonyl Nitrosyl. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9475–9477. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103234
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- Icelandic Centre for Research (RANNIS)
- Slovak grants. Grant Numbers: VEGA 1/0558/09, APVV-0365-07
- COST Action. Grant Number: CM0601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!