This study was supported by the Global Frontier Research Program (BioDesign Center), National Research Laboratory (R0A-2008-000-20041-0), and Converging Research Center (2009-0082276) from the National Research Foundation (NRF). This research was also partially supported by the KAIST Energy Environment Water Sustainability (EEWS) Initiative.
Self-Assembled Light-Harvesting Peptide Nanotubes for Mimicking Natural Photosynthesis†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 517–520, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. H., Lee, M., Lee, J. S. and Park, C. B. (2012), Self-Assembled Light-Harvesting Peptide Nanotubes for Mimicking Natural Photosynthesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 517–520. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103244
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- KAIST Energy Environment Water Sustainability (EEWS) Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!