We thank A. Lee for kindly donating several racemic aldehydes and M. W. Alachraf for MS studies. Generous funding by the Max Planck Society is gratefully acknowledged.
Direct Asymmetric α-Allylation of Aldehydes with Simple Allylic Alcohols Enabled by the Concerted Action of Three Different Catalysts†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9471–9474, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, G. and List, B. (2011), Direct Asymmetric α-Allylation of Aldehydes with Simple Allylic Alcohols Enabled by the Concerted Action of Three Different Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9471–9474. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103263
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Max Planck Society
Vol. 51, Issue 21, 5031, Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!