We thank A. Lee for kindly donating several racemic aldehydes and M. W. Alachraf for MS studies. Generous funding by the Max Planck Society is gratefully acknowledged.
Direct Asymmetric α-Allylation of Aldehydes with Simple Allylic Alcohols Enabled by the Concerted Action of Three Different Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9471–9474, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, G. and List, B. (2011), Direct Asymmetric α-Allylation of Aldehydes with Simple Allylic Alcohols Enabled by the Concerted Action of Three Different Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9471–9474. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103263
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Max Planck Society
Vol. 51, Issue 21, 5031, Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!