Generous financial support by the MPG and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Kekulé stipends to S.B. and A.A.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank S. Schulthoff for skillful technical assistance.
Second-Generation Total Synthesis of Spirastrellolide F Methyl Ester: The Alkyne Route†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8739–8744, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Benson, S., Collin, M.-P., Arlt, A., Gabor, B., Goddard, R. and Fürstner, A. (2011), Second-Generation Total Synthesis of Spirastrellolide F Methyl Ester: The Alkyne Route. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8739–8744. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103270
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!