We thank Dr. H. Tei for kindly providing reporter plasmids and Dr. J.-M. Fustin for the constructive discussion. This work was partially supported by PRESTO, JST (Japan); Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MECSST) (Japan); Hayashi Memorial Foundation for Female Natural Scientists to M.I.; and The Special Promotion Grant from MECSST to H.O. A.N. is grateful for the JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Control of Circadian Phase by an Artificial Zinc Finger Transcription Regulator†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9396–9399, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Imanishi, M., Nakamura, A., Doi, M., Futaki, S. and Okamura, H. (2011), Control of Circadian Phase by an Artificial Zinc Finger Transcription Regulator. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9396–9399. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103307
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
- JST (Japan)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MECSST) (Japan)
- Hayashi Memorial Foundation for Female Natural Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!