This work was supported by the National High Technology Research and Development Program 863 (No. 2011AA050523), Solarmer Energy Inc, NSFC (Nos. 20874106, 50933003, 21021091, and 20821120293) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. We thank Prof. Wenping Hu and Dr. Lang Jiang for their help on the hole mobility measurements using field-effect transistors.
Replacing Alkoxy Groups with Alkylthienyl Groups: A Feasible Approach To Improve the Properties of Photovoltaic Polymers†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 41, pages 9697–9702, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Huo, L., Zhang, S., Guo, X., Xu, F., Li, Y. and Hou, J. (2011), Replacing Alkoxy Groups with Alkylthienyl Groups: A Feasible Approach To Improve the Properties of Photovoltaic Polymers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9697–9702. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103313
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program 863. Grant Number: 2011AA050523
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20874106, 50933003, 21021091, 20821120293
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!