We thank the NSF for support of this work through the Center for Enabling New Technologies through Catalysis (CENTC), and Professors Karen Goldberg, Bill Jones, Mike Heinekey, Elon Ison, and Jim Mayer for valuable discussions. M.H.E. thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for a postdoctoral fellowship. A.K.C. thanks the Rackham Graduate School for a predoctoral fellowship. Y.J.X. thanks CENTC for a summer undergraduate fellowship. We also thank J. Brannon Gary and Dr. Dipannita Kalyani for editorial assistance.
Remarkably High Reactivity of Pd(OAc)2/Pyridine Catalysts: Nondirected CH Oxygenation of Arenes†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9409–9412, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Emmert, M. H., Cook, A. K., Xie, Y. J. and Sanford, M. S. (2011), Remarkably High Reactivity of Pd(OAc)2/Pyridine Catalysts: Nondirected CH Oxygenation of Arenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9409–9412. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103327
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!